The Koryushka fest 2020
Date: 16 may 2020 - 17 may 2020
Venue: Open space
Organizer: Russian creative Union of cultural workers St.Petersburg division
Event type: Festival
"THE KORYUSHKA FEST" is a bright holiday for all Saint-Petersburg citizens and guests of our city, in which it is possible to participate with the whole family and choose an activity for your own taste and desire:
- Concert and entertainment program. All day there will be performances by artists of St.-Petersburg on the central stage. Everyone can take part in various competitions, games and get great prizes.
As part of the holiday, various events and actions are held:
- Fishermen's competition - annual fishing enthusiasts’ competition.
- Fishfarming action - launching salmon fry in the Gulf of Finland.
- Sports program - "Catching fish with various devices"
- Goldfish in a silver flock - Find gold pendants with a picture of your favorite fish and receive some special gifts on stage.
- Preparation of "Magic fish soup" - 1000 liters of fragrant fish soup in a special “magic cauldron”.
But the main point of the program is, of course, THE KORYUSHKA (Smelt) - fresh and fried on the mangal with a golden crust and appropriate drinks.
In 2018, "THE KORYUSHKA FEST" became the best culinary event in St. Petersburg.
In 2019 "THE KORYUSHKA FEST" took the prize in the category “The Best in the Industry” and entered the TOP-30 in the ranking of St.-Petersburg brands
Date: June 10, 2022 - June 13, 2022
Venue: DERBY equestrian club Enkolovo village, Leningrad region
Date: June 15, 2022 - June 18, 2022
Date: June 23, 2022 - June 23, 2022
Date: June 29, 2022 - July 1, 2022