1. Accreditation for media representatives for exhibitions, conferences, conventions, forums, and other events organised by ExpoForum shall be carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation ‘On Mass Media’ and with these Rules, with the aim of regulating the work of media representatives at events.
2. Media representatives must be accredited for all events organised by ExpoForum. Accreditation shall be valid for the duration of each individual event (exhibition, convention, forum, etc.).
3. Russian media representatives registered with the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Media in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation ‘On Mass Media’ and foreign journalists accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall have the right to receive accreditation.
4. Persons who are not media representatives, as well as representatives of advertising publications, catalogues, and internet portals, do not have the right to receive media accreditation.
5. The organising committee of any event reserves the right to limit the number of accredited journalists, and to refuse to provide accreditation to media representatives who provide inaccurate information about themselves, miss the deadline for requesting accreditation, or fail to comply with the working regulations at an event.
6. Media representatives who wish to cover an event must submit an accreditation application form (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Application Form’) via the Press Centre section of the company’s official website: http://www.expoforum.ru/presscentre/. All fields of the form must be completed. Applications that do not meet the requirements outlined in this paragraph will not be considered.
The accreditation process will begin two weeks before each event and end two days before the event commences, unless special accreditation rules apply.
Television companies planning to cover the event must indicate the number of production trucks or DSNG vehicles that require entry to the Lenexpo site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Accredited journalists shall be registered and issued with their badges at the Participant Registration stand in the pavilion in which the event is taking place within the Lenexpo Exhibition Complex, assuming that their accreditation has been confirmed on ExpoForum’s Press Service database, and upon presentation of suitable professional credentials.
8. Accredited media representatives shall have the right:
- to attend business and exhibition events
- to receive information on the event timetable
- to film or take photographs in the area where the event is taking place
- to make use of all services intended for journalists
- when applicable, to work in and make use of the facilities provided by the press centre during the event
- to attend press conferences, briefings, and other media events
9. Accredited journalists are obliged:
- to wear their badges at all times when working at an event
- to present identification or professional credentials when requested whilst they are carrying out their work
- not to interfere in an event which has not been specifically organised for the press
- to accurately report information
- to comply with event rules, and not to take photographs or film if so requested by security representatives at the event
- when using official information or quotations from event participants, to include in the published materials a reference to the name of the event and the source of the information
10. Possession of accreditation does not imply access to invitation-only events.
11. In some cases, special accreditation procedures may be in place. If so, information will be published on the company’s official website, in the Press Centre section.