Offshore Marintec Russia
Date: 23 jul 2018 - 23 jul 2018
Event type: Exhibition and Conference
Offshore and Maritime Exhibition & Conference dedicated to development of continental shelf infrastructure.
Offshore Marintec Russia offers an opportunity to have a complete grasp of modern technical means necessary at all stages of offshore energy resources development from geological prospecting and producing to transporting and storing.
Offshore Marintec Russia runs in even-numbered years.
- Equipment and technology for construction and exploitation of offshore oil and gas wells
- Subsea operations and pipelines
- Chemicals, chemical additives and materials
- Design, construction and exploitation of vessels and marine facilities. Development of Russian shipbuilding aimed at offshore oil and gas exploration
- Special-purpose vessels, ice breakers, vessels for support of offshore operations
- Ships classification and certification
- Offshore facilities and FPSO for production and survey of oil and gas resources including facilities for ice conditions
- Aviation for support of offshore facilities, monitoring and elimination of oil spills
- IT and communications
- HSE and environmental safet