Delegations from Iran, Pakistan and Latin America are participants of “Russian Industrialist”
The number of foreign participants of the International Forum-Exhibition “Russian Industrialist” grows. Their participation in the business program of the Forum was confirmed by delegations from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Islamic Republic of Iran, as well as heads of diplomatic institutions of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Representatives of the delegations of Iran and Pakistan will take part in the Meeting of the Russia-Iran Business Council, round tables “Ways of Cooperation with Southeast Asia in the High-Tech Sector” and “Development of Interregional and International Industrial Cooperation with Participation of SMEs”, which will be held on the first day of the Forum – on November 29.
Participation in the conference “Business Dialogue: Saint Petersburg – Latin America”, which will be held on November 30 at 16:00, was confirmed:
- Alba Azucena Torres Mejia, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Nicaragua in the Russian Federation
- Claudio Antonio Arana, Counselor-Envoy of the Embassy of the Republic of Nicaragua in the Russian Federation
- Egorov Ramirez Hinojosa, Counselor of the Embassy of the Republic of Peru in the Russian Federation
- Randolph Coto Echeverria, Charge d’affaires of the Republic of Costa Rica in the Russian Federation
- Alberto Nicolas Gabrielli Dalla Bona Caffel, First Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Colombia in the Russian Federation.
Meetings and negotiations on industrial cooperation with participants from the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Abkhazia, the Republic of Azerbaijan and the People’s Republic of China are also planned in the track “International Cooperation”.
The International Forum-Exhibition “Russian Industrialist” will be held on November 29 – December 01, 2022, at the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre in Saint Petersburg. Details of the business program can be found at the project’s official website.